Lapband slip emergency surgery.

Everyone’s worst nightmare, I experienced this week. Just sharing my experience and story. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!
Video Rating: 4 / 5

25 Responses to “Lapband slip emergency surgery.”

1. TheGreatfulmom says:

Stephanie, I’m not usually on the lapband site because I am a sleeve patient. I was looking up arm lifts & came across your videos. I am soooo glad that you came through this surgery with your band intact! Yay!!! You’re a very brave person and I wish you nothing but the best. Your fear was faced and now you just have to move forward. You’ve lost an incredible amount of weight and should be so proud of yourself. May you have nothing but smooth sailing in the future….You rock!!!

2. Tammy F says:

Your video really touched me because I experienced the same trauma about a year ago. My banned slipped after 5 years and I was devastated!!! I was given the same scenarios as you but luckily I still have my band after the revision surgery. I ran across your channel after a google search because I am scheduled for a breast & arm lift in May. The band is not perfect but it has been a Godsend for me as it has for you! I hope everything is going well for you now!

3. monalisa0779 says:

Miss your videos, hope all is well 🙂

4. nunaberry98 says:

Sorry u had a scare sending prayers ur way

5. jenontheband says:

I’m glad it worked out Stephanie. I can’t imagine how scary it all was. You are one brave cookie and so courageous to come out and talk about it here in our community. Thank you for that.

6. Theresa Hockenberry says:

I just found your channel and am catching up on your weight-loss journey. I just had my one-year post op meeting with my surgeon and we noticed that my band might have slipped but she isn’t saying it just yet. We did a small unfill and are waiting to see if everything is ok. How are you doing post lapband slip surgery?

7. juleskar says:

You have an amazingly wonderful surgeon! I’m glad he was there to make sure the ER staff was waiting and ready for you. And then your surgeon was ready to do what was necessary for your health and to try and preserve your weight loss. Hope you’re doing better.

8. Gerson Maldonado says:

OMG that’s sounds horrible… I am so glad your doing better.. BTW you look super sexy!

9. St Augustine says:

Have you though about permeant revision surgery to VSG?

10. LapBand Mel says:

OMG! steph!! Im so sorry you had to go through this. 🙁  Im happy you got to keep your band.. Keeping you in my prayers.

11. Poohora21 says:

I just saw this video…oh my God what u went through…I can’t even imagine! So glad it all went well though…what did the doctor mean by the band must have been slipping for a while? Can it slip go back into postion maybe slip again and go back to position? So glad your video had a happy ending!!! Love Ya, Jenn

12. arthistprof6 says:

Stephanie, I hope you are well. I just found your blog today and saw some emotional highs and lows that you went through. Those of us who are going through our own journey have been so lucky to have you as a mentor. I hope you are well, and I’m sure that all your followers will understand if you decide to take a break from YouTube. Take care.

13. Donna I Curtis says:

I am new to watching you. I have been watching lots of videos but yours are some of my favorites. You are doing wonderful. I am glad you got to keep your band. My surgery is in a couple weeks. You have given me some great advice.

14. 23myvision says:

Was just wondering about you…hope you are ok.

15. kelkelswls says:

Missing you on proof wls works, hope you’re okay.

16. Nicko rny says:

Worried about you lovie let us know your ok.

17. Misty DK says:

Wow I’m so sorry you went through this. I am glad you’re ok and please keep your head up because you’ve been through a lot and you’re a survivor.

18. Misty Mitchell says:

So sorry you had to go through this. I have a appointment next week. I have to choose by then the lap band or the sleeve. I am torn and don’t know which one I want. Can you tell me why you chose the band over the sleeve. – Misty

19. ll42863 says:

So sorry for such a terrible scare but very thankful that you were able to keep your band. I am 3 wks out from a VSG, having some issues with stomach cramping after eating/drinking but I think I just need to slow down. I hear ya about the battle scars, I love it when people think we took the easy way out…so far from the truth! – Lori

20. APiper98 says:

So glad to hear you’re ok and were able to keep your band 🙂

21. perfectlayde says:

Aww Stephanie I’m so sorry you had to go through this…thank you so much for sharing your experience. Sending lots of love and hugs your way…

22. JennGCbanded says:

love you so much! glad you are ok 🙂

23. bandadventure . says:

God is good and I am happy that you are okay. Thank God

24. Cledra McCullers says:

You’re a warrior ! You had me crying. So glad it all worked out!

25. myblueyez28 says:

So glad to hear you are ok and still banded! I wish you a speedy recovery. Xoxoxoxox I

Powered by Yahoo! Answers