Full Body Lift Tummy Tuck Cosmetic Surgery After Weight Loss Skin Removal

This is me 25 days after surgery!!!
Video Rating: 4 / 5

20 Responses to “Full Body Lift Tummy Tuck Cosmetic Surgery After Weight Loss Skin Removal”

1. 2007lukemarci says:

How did you find such a great surgeon

2. plasticsurgerymiami says:

Totally random, but would you rather be “attractive” yourself or have an “attractive” child?

3. futurestar2512 says:

i <3 ur personality i bet ur a bad ass friend 🙂

4. DlynnA28 says:

Hey Sammy~ Been watching your vids for a long while now. Since 4-1-2009 I have lost over 60lbs. Today is 1 month since my lower body lift. ACK! That sucked. Although the results are Amazing. Still swollen, sore, and get tired in the evenings. Each day is better then the last. You inspired me!!! You look so wonderful I finally got the courage to go through with the surgery. It is a real gift you have shared with all of use your strength, success, courage, hard work and heart. Thank you!

5. bunnyk09 says:

hahaaa i have this mix ! you look super cute !

6. misteranderson2 says:

I’m glad you were able to afford surgery, now lets get some motivation to get into the gym together! I really like your music. Electronic music ftw.

7. futuristicidea87 says:

My boyfriend wants me to get an ‘enhancement’, so I did some research on plasticsurgerymadeeasy (.) com

8. cubanita9595 says:

plz what surgery did u do because im 13 and im strugling with me being fat how old are you you look preety young

9. hotfiteyecandy says:

Stop Being Fat ! Get Your Free trial of our revolutionare diet supplement and see better and faster results starting today. Check my profile for more info

10. hotfiteyecandy says:

Get Free diet to help you in your weightloss see my profile for more info !

11. dezkii says:

I’m sorry it didn’t work for you! It worked on my stretch marks from pregnancy. There is another one called Maderma.

12. CoutureSlimDown says:

Thank you sooooo much! I hope you have a super awesome day! 🙂

13. dezkii says:

OMGGGG!!! WTH!! You look so great! Amazing!!

Seriously. Wow! I am so happy for you.

Just incase you didn’t know there is a lotion called ‘Bio Oil” it helped me out alot with 2 scars I have. You can try it in the future if you want.

You already look gorgeous! Good luck, hun. All your fans on here are cheering you on. :o)

14. LisaWesolowskiRocks says:

sami im so proud of you girl!

15. SherLynn40 says:

OMGGGGGGGG! You look AMAZING! When you showed your stomach…I thought…HOLY CRAP….she has 6 pack abs!!!!! And you say you’re still swollen! OH MY! Can you imagine when all the swelling goes down then? WHEW! You look incredible! I am sooo happy for you!
    Sherri

16. TheBeautyofVanity says:

The swelling has really gone down. I can really see that there is that front leg muscle in there now. I am really shocked too an how much extra skin was on your hips and lower half. Its really showing not that the super swelling is gone too. No more cane though now guess..
    Booo…Bring back your pimp stick! 😉
    Thanks for the update. Your face looks great. It looks like you can see your tum quad build through the swelling. Thats crazy. (in good way)

17. gothicprincess52 says:

lookin good already!!!! keep us posted!!!!

18. 120togo says:

You have a very athletic build! I LOVE it!

19. LongWay2Happiness101 says:

Amazing!! So glad to hear you’re doing alright, I wish you all the best with your weight loss

20. CoutureSlimDown says:

Thank you very much. I greatly appreciate the compliment!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers